£25000 - £37000 per annum
Wellness Practitioners Hampshire - £25,000 basic £37,000 OTE
We are looking for an exceptional team of Wellness practitioners for the UK's finest Wellness retreat, opening in 2022 in the heart of Hampshire.
Salary up to £25,000 basic with an OTE in excess of £37,000
Your job is to support the Spa Wellness Manager and be part of a happy, inspired and fulfilled world class team of holistic spa professionals who, in turn, ensure the happiness of guests and members by offering exceptional standards of knowledge, service.
You need to be self-motivated and help to drive performance on all aspects of wellness (Fitness Activities, Treatments, Visiting Practitioners, Wellness and Retreat Programs) and across all areas of the Spa. As well as ensuring that the highest service standards are delivered naturally and intuitively.
You will follow the direction of the Spa Wellness Manager to establish and maintain key business objectives, brand standards, self-development and knowledge.
The Spa is a space where we attempt to slow time. A space for restoration, reflection and personal time. Being part of the team you will endeavour to offer this opportunity to every visitor and in every interaction that takes place. And to understand and share the slow time of the estate and weave the experience into its landscape, connecting all back to nature.
If you are a Wellness practitioner with expertise in the following we would love to talk to you:
- Thai Massage
- Holistic Spa Therapies
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Spa Therapies
To qualify you must have the following:
- Hold professional recognised qualifications
- Experience with a reputable industry track record
- Have a caring, calm and compassionate nature
- Represent a healthy balanced lifestyle
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Delivering treatments and services to the highest possible standards as outlined by company expectations.
- Ensure that we connect with each and every guest, each other and our environment to maximize the wellbeing experience for all.
- Provide support, enthusiasm, positivity and passion to your colleagues, thus developing a highly motivated team, who can deliver an excellent standard of service in all areas in line with company and international Five Star standards (Forbes and LQA)
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with HR policies and employment legislation.
- Take responsibility of your own development and learning as encouraged by the business.
- Ensure understanding of communication delivered by the Spa Wellness Manager, Spa Director and the rest of the Wellness team: initiate be a key part of regular team meetings.
- Adhere to work performance expectations and grooming standards daily.
- Carry out consultations, treatments and yoga classes as per operations requirements and support the reception team when needed. As applicable.
- Work with the team to suggest initiatives to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- To deliver treatment services, activities, retreat programs, and overall service experience, ensuring that they are performed and executed to the highest standards
- Treatment development, training, implementation and quality assurance. As and when required by the Spa Wellness Manager.
- Create and adhere applicable standards for guest journey, that includes welcoming, personalized consultations throughout the treatment experience and thorough lifestyle recommendations.
- As the wellness ambassador, embodying the wellness ethos and educating both guests and inspiring and colleagues to embrace our ethos.
Interviews available immediately