Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £24000 per annum + free holiday
over 2 years ago
Travel Planner 24K + free holiday Kensington, West London
I am looking to recruit a travel planner to work for an award winning private residence owners club based in Kensington, West London. My client operates in excess of 50 properties globally and provide their high net worth members, their families and friends with a world class travel planning service in facilitating and arranging in great detail their members holiday bookings and resort experiences. You are mnot responsible for selling or booking flights but we do need 12 months experience working in the travel industry ideally at the premium end of the market. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing activities, making arrangements for Members (tours, ski/cooking lessons, transfers, restaurants/catering, babysitting, etc.; excludes flights)
- Making reservations via email/ phone/ in-house booking system for the properties as well as reciprocal partners' properties
- Ensuring that reservations comply with the booking rules associated with each type of Membership
- Liaising with Finance department to raise invoices for Members and ensure Members with outstanding debt are closely monitored
- Assembling and sending an Itinerary for each trip taken by Members
- Liaising with local concierge team/operations team to ensure seamless arrival and stay for Members
- Offer expert advice to Members on properties and local areas
The position will be based near Kensington in West London. The position is Monday to Friday only with typical hours being 8-4.30pm or 9.30-6pm.
Benefits of the position include a highly competitive basic salary, a performance related bonus, 20 days annual holiday and one week's complimentary stay per annum at one of the properties which is worth several thousand pounds.
Interviews are immediately avilable.