Brighton, East Sussex
£43000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Bonus
over 2 years ago
Territory Sales Manager Sussex/Kent up to 45K Basic + Bonus
This is a highly sought after opportunity to work for a market leading global fitness industry supplier as a territory sales manager working across the whole health and fitness market covering te South of England including Sussex and Kent. You will be servicing around 200 accounts across private health clubs, leisure management, hotels, spas and education establishments. We are keen to talk to candidates currently working within a similar territory sales management role in any sector or potentially an industry professional working within a regional role in sales or operations. You will however need to demonstrate either a strong background and knowledge of the core fitness products and group exercise programming in particular or a passion for fitness training and group exercise in particular.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To work at pace and ensure the monthly, quarterly & annual targets for the region are achieved and exceeded through the generation of new sales
- To manage the customer journey and ensure new programme launches are delivered seamlessly
- To manage the expectation and experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business
- To pro-actively pursue new business avenues and generate own leads when necessary
- To maintain the customer database and company key performance indicator system, ensuring the information is updated, accurate and available at all times
- To host and present at seminars and host webinars advocating, sharing and guiding on best industry practice.
- To attend all relevant monthly sales meetings and scheduled training courses provided
Interested candidates will need to have the presence and proven track record to influence key decision makers at every level using a Challenger sales approach to both new business development and managing existing accounts. You will be covering a wide territory so it is essential that interested candidates have the skills and ability to time manage and plan their diary as this will be key to optimising the efficiency and productivity of managing the territory and meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets. You will need first class written and interpersonal skills and be able to fully articulate the range of products and their benefits in presenting and providing solutions to the key decision makers within each sector and thrive in an environment where you will be expected to use your initiative, problem solve and function independently whilst working closely with internal teams and colleagues.
Interviews are immediately available.
Please note due to high volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.