City of London, London
£25000 - £70000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
over 2 years ago
High End Fitness Product
Cannon Street - London
£25k basic + Commission - £40-55k Realistic OTE
Are you a driven and experienced Telesales Advisor with a proven track record of consistently surpassing targets and KPI's? If so, I want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for a tenacious and high-performing Telesales Advisor to work for the UK's leading Fitness Training Provider offering the mostly widely recognised Fitness Qualifications in the industry.
As a Telesales Advisor you will be working within a team of 12 colleagues from a fantastic Central London office, your responsibilities will include:
- Solely working with warm leads generated through their website and social media channels
- Making outbound calls to up-sell products to existing clients and follow up on enquiries
- Achieving call activity, duration, KPI and Revenue targets
- Up-selling, processing payment plans and issuing contracts
The position will provide you with not only a highly competitive basic salary with one of the best commission schemes in the market (with top performers currently earning over £70k) but also with numerous benefits, including:
- 27 days Annual Leave and 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions
- FREE Gym and Leisure facilities on site
- FREE Courses and Qualifications
- BUPA Healthcare, Sick Pay, Eye Tests and Wellness Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Recognition and Rewards for outstanding performance
If you are currently working in a Contact Centre/Call Centre, Recruitment, selling Training Courses or Insurance or in a proactive Sales Management position within the Leisure industry then this could be the perfect career move for you!
Due to the nature of this role, only those applicants who are currently working in a high volume KPI driven sales environment will be shortlisted.
Interviews are immediately available.