West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client is an exclusive results based personal training operator with studios in London and Internationally. They are opening their newest and highest specification studio to date in Mayfair London in early 2019 and we are looking for a Senior Personal Trainer to support with the delivery and management of their body transformation programmes
- Support with, coaching, supporting and coordinating their team of personal trainers, nutritionists and sports therapists.
- Ensuring the team are compliant and consistent with the delivering their packaged programmes to their clients.
- Support with the on-going development of their programmes and best practice in collaboration with the Director of Personal Training.
- Deliver Training and workshops to the teams.
- Ensure customers always receive an amazing customer experience and get the results they are looking for.
- Personal training up to 15-hours per week as part of your contract.
- At least degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant specialist field e.g. strength and conditioning, sports rehabilitation, nutrition.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (E.g, Post graduate, ISSN, Mac Nutrition ISI, Poliquin Courses, Pro sports etc) building an ethical, sustainable and scientifically proven approach to nutrition, training and getting results.
- At least 2-years leadership experience coaching, supporting and driving high performing teams within personal training, sports training, rehabilitation and/or nutrition environments.
- At least 5-years results driven personal training or coaching experience with a strong portfolio of success with a range of clients.
- Experience in delivering a 5-star service to high net worth clients.
- Leads by example to inspire others, highly personable, genuine and well grounded.
- Strong team player; inclusive, supportive and open to new ways of working.
- Immaculately presented and living the lifestyle you actively promote.
The remuneration will be highly competitive and be based on what you can bring to the business in terms of knowledge and experience. There will be other great benefits working for a small but growing entrepreneurial business.
For more information, please click apply attaching your CV and including your portfolio of achievements with clients, full list of qualifications and certifications and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience and academic qualification.