£40000 - £70000 per annum
Designate Holiday Home Sales Manager 40K basic OTE 70K + 1st year
I am working with a leading holiday park operator who are very keen to meet high performing sales focused regional or single-site managers who are working within the broad leisure and lifestyle sectors to work across a number of their coastal holiday parks in and around Northumberland and County Durham.
You are selling a premium family focused lifestyle product and will benefit from working with a sector leading operator backed up by nationwide marketing on primetime TV, working for a business and sector that is delivering record numbers as staycations boom on the back of COVID.
As a Designate Sales Manager you will typically spend 6-9 months working in 3 different parks where you will be trained up in every area of the sales management role before being placed full time on your own park as a sales manager. On appointment as a Sales Manager you can expect a further increase of between £5000-10,000 in your basic salary and secure an enhanced bonus structure with the top sales managers earning in excess of £120,000.
We are keen to hear from high achieving sales leaders who can meet the following:
- Willing to work every weekend during the peak season of May - September
- Flexible to be based at different parks which is likely to mean living and working away from home.
- Work best in a very structured sales process that is based around the generation and management of quality leads.
- Obsessed about delivering an outstanding sales experience that is constantly measured and evaluated.
- You will be a selling manager, leading a team of typically 2-4 sales executives.
- Experienced and passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing your sales team.
- Are commercially astute and ideally have a solid understanding of a large operational leisure business.
- Have first class communication, CRM and IT skills
For more information, please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.