Up to £40000 per annum + 70K + OTE
Holiday Homes Sales Manager 40K basic OTE 70K +
I am working with a leading holiday park operator who are very keen to meet high performing sales managers who are working within the health and fitness and hospitality sectors to work at one of their parks near Newquay. The financial rewards working for the leading holiday park operators are second to none and these opportunities are with the market leader and offer an exciting and financially very lucrative career opportunity. The OTE of 70K is what you should be earning whilst the top sales managers at their largest parks are earning between 100-150K per annum
If you are interested there are a few key points that you need to be aware of:
- Flexible to be able to travel/move to a coastal holiday park location
- Willing to work 3 weekends out of 4 during the long hours during peak season of April - September.
- Take extended holidays in off peak season, typically November - February.
- You will be appointed as a designate sales manager on 40K and benefit from a sector leading training plan.
- The plan is for successful candidates to be given their own park within 3-6 months.
- You will be a selling manager, leading a team of typically 3-5 sales executives.
The skills my clients are looking for are very transferable from health and fitness, hospitality, estate agency or car sales. It is all about coaching and leading your team to deliver a premium customer experience with a detailed needs analysis and a consultative sales process to ensure your prospects have an exceptional customer experience buying a premium family focused lifestyle product.
You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent track record in sales and people management commensurate with the package on offer.