£27000 - £30000 per annum + +6K bonus
3 months ago
Sales Executive Portsmouth up to 30K basic 36K OTE
A very exciting opportunity for a membership sales executive to work on the pre-sales and launch for a new members only boat club in Portsmouth This will be the first of several new opening planned for the South Coast for a very successful and global business with over 250 locations throughout the world.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have a strong and proven track record selling a premium lifestyle membership, product or goods working within the broad leisure, hospitality or residential property markets sectors. As this role is promoting a boating membership it is strongly desirable to have an interest in either sailing or the outdoor sporting and leisure lifestyle.
- Generating and following up on leads and incoming leads and website enquires, presenting the membership benefits and experience and converting prospects into members.
- Woking with the club manager to organize and promote open days, member events and targeted promotions.
- Conduct outreach within the local business community, building partnerships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Attend boat shows and events to lead generate leads and enquiries.
- Working closely with the members on compelling referral campaigns and promotions
- Working closely with and supporting the wider operational and support team within the business.
As this is a startup business we are very keen to hear from candidates who are excited by the opportunity and who will go the extra mile to deliver an exceptional member experience at every touch point within the sales process and after joining. You will need to demonstrate first class written and interpersonal skills with strong all round database and CRM experience.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 30K there is a performance related bonus of up to 20% and a wide range of benefits including a generous company pension contribution.
Interviews are immediately available and we are looking for the successful candidates to start their training and employment in March.