£25000 - £27000 per annum + 5K bonus
almost 3 years ago
Restaurant Manager Holiday Park Southport up to 27K +5K bonus potential
I am looking for a restaurant and bar manager join a large, successful and well established holiday park in the Southport area looking after two restaurants and two bars. With a very loyal ownership base and huge numbers of holidaymakers coming on park each week it is a vibrant and enjoyable setting to work in and party of a large team on the park. As restaurant manager you will work closely with the head chef and be responsible for:
- The efficient running of the bars and restaurants preparing traditional English favourites and fresh baked pizzas
- You'll be hands on, leading from the front in coaching and directing your team of 10 front of house staff to deliver a great customer experience.
- You'll maintain budgets, plan resources and will be responsible for drink and consumables ordering..
- You will be fully versed on current and upcoming health and safety legislation and hygiene regulations effecting the restaurants and bars and will ensure compliance at all times.
- Ultimately, you'll build the restaurant's reputation and increase both sales and profitability on both wet and dry sales, meeting and exceeding GP's..
- Be prepared to most weekends during the peak holiday season with two days off in theweek.
We are keen to talk to candidate who is keen to further their career in a business that offers a significant amount of autonomy and responsibility to their food and beverage teams. We are looking for self-starters who come from fast paced branded pub or restaurant operation who have experience as a restaurant manager or potentially and assistant restaurant manager looking to step up in accountability and responsibility You'll need to be organised, able to cope with pressure, be confident speaking to the board of directors, be adaptable and most importantly be passionate about what you do.
Ina addition to a highly competitive basic salary of up to £27k there will be the opportunity to earn an annual bonus of up to 20% of your salary for beating your profit targets and personal KPI's. Additional benefits include significant discounts on holidays within the group's parks whilst there will be fantastic opportunities to progress your career further within the group..