Up to £100000 per annum + bonus
over 2 years ago
Up to 100K + bonus
I am currently looking for a strong ambitious Operations Director to join a luxury leisure brand with responsibility for multiple sites within the City and West End. The company is renowned for delivering world class customer service and are only interested in meeting candidates who have a proven track record in multi suite operations experience within premium hotels, signature restaurants, private members clubs or prestigious health clubs who can demonstrate the following:
- Multi-site experience looking after a turnover in excess of £10m
- Proven track record of success in meeting challenging financial targets whilst delivering operational excellence
- An outstanding leader, coach and trainer who will inspire and engage at every level within each business
- Who will take responsibility for delivering challenging sales targets whilst overseeing the major corporate accounts in the city
- Standards, structure, compliance & process-orientated
- Experience of working at pace, in a heavily branded operation
- Ideally have experience of new openings and managing significant capital expenditure programs
- First class commercial, communication and presentation skills.
- An energetic & engaging personality with the ability to motivate & get the best out of your teams
The role is ideally suited to a well-established and career focused regional manager looking to step up into an operations director position or an existing operations director looking for a new and exciting challenge.
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary of up to 100K, there is a performance related bonus of up to 15% amongst other benefits, which also include private medical insurance.
If you feel you have the right experience & want to be part of a successful brand then please send your CV.
Please not that due to the high volume of interest in this position, we can only reply to successful applicants.