£45000 - £48000 per annum + 12K OTE
over 1 year ago
Regional Manager New Openings
up to 48K OTE60K
An exciting role for a regional manager to take responsibility for a number of new openings for a premium health and fitness operator. You will be responsible for new club openings in the South East as well as looking after a cluster of clubs that have opened recently. The clubs boast state of the art fitness facilities, a comprehensive studio offering and wet side facilities with a full staffing set up. As regional manager you will need to:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in multi-site health club management.
- Have a very strong sales background
- Solid operational knowledge and technical qualifications.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Significant P and L experience
- An ability to work at pace, managing upwards and with multiple stakeholders
- Ideally be based between Southampton and Swindon.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 48K there is an excellent bonus scheme with an OTE of 60K and 5 weeks annual holiday.