Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £27500 per annum
6 months ago
Programme Manager - Junior Gymnastics Gym 25-27.5K
Stoke on Trent
I am looking for a programme manager to take responsibility for the day to day running of a well-established and successful junior gymnastics gym in Stoke on Trent. With over 500 children enrolled on the curriculum based programme of 30 weekly classes you will lead a team of 12 gymnastics coaches and ensure that both the children and parents continue to receive an outstanding level of teaching and engagement. There is a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate to assume further responsibility and potentially take an equity stake in the business further down the line.
We are keen to talk to candidates living locally who:
- Have managerial experience working with children within leisure, PE or child development
- Are level 1 or 2 gymnastics qualified or are keen to qualify with other coaching/teaching qualifications
- Will take a number of classes each week with children aged up to 12 years
- Responsible for health and safety and risk assessments in the gym
- Have a positive and engaging outlook with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Will take ownership for the lesson programme and rota management
- Responsibility for managing student records and accident reporting.
- Having a flair for social media is advantageous
- Can work every Saturday and a combination of shifts in the week, typically between the hours of 9am - 8pm
In addition to a competitive basic salary in the range of 25-27.5 K dependent on experience, there is private healthcare, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (the gym is closed) and an enhanced contribution pension scheme. Free parking is also available.
Interviews are immediately available.