£26000 - £27000 per annum + Pension, social events, bonus
23 days ago
Operations Manager - Adventure Play - Slough, £26,000
We are delighted to have been asked to recruit for an Operations Manager for the fastest growing multi-site Adventure Park Company in the UK.
You must have strong leadership skills with a good administration background and a keen focus on detail. And also with experience in customer facing roles so great with people and some experience of working with children would be useful.
You will need to look after the day to day operations of the business in all areas including, front of house, the café, maintenance and the events with the onus on providing an excellent service and keeping your team and customers happy.
Our client's vision is to create a healthy family fun environment by developing large, inspiring, music-filled entertainment centres with thousands of square feet of safe, clean, and supervised areas for trampoline jumping, games and exercise.
You could be the next Operations Manager. The company want everyone who works for them to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers, and to enjoy what they do.
This role is based in Slough so close to Windsor, Maidenhead and Farnham.
Salary is £26,000 per annum and a great role for someone wanting to step up from a Duty Manager or Assistant Manager role, willing to work shifts and every other weekend. Most days it's a 7pm close with one late night on Fridays till 10pm.
Key Duties & responsibilities of this role will include:
* Assisting the Park Manager to maintain and improve the highest standard of customer service and achieving customer focused KPI's.
* Ensure that the parks financial targets (EBITDA) and KPIs have been communicated to relevant team members, and that appropriate plans are in place to ensure targets are achieved.
* Ensuring that complaint handling is investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
* Responsible for ensuring the case management system is utilised in the management of complaints.
* Achieve and monitor upsell targets and expectations on front of house café and reception.
* To deliver local sales and marketing plans including the day-to-day management of social media.
* Ensuring the site's marketing literature is displayed and up to date.
* To hit site sales targets linked to membership, group bookings, parties and any other business initiative that may be enacted from time to time.
Compliance and Safety Management
* Assist with the implementation, maintenance, and management of an effective system of controls throughout the park covering both financial and non-financial aspects of the business. Ensure revenue protection compliance and conduct audits in line with company procedure.
* Ensuring that the site maintains compliance with the local authorities and appointed systems
* Ensuring that all contracts, licences, and documentation required for the safe and effective operation of the Park are in place and adhered to consistently.
* Support the Park Manager in leading and developing a high performing team through effective recruitment, people management, development, retention, and succession planning strategies.
* Deputising for the Park Manager in their absence.
* Responsible for day-to-day management of the park and carrying out the role of shift manager as and when required.
* Ensure the team is adhering to rotas and all employee's appraisals, sickness and lateness records and the compliance of the follow up process is completed in a timely fashion.
What we look for in you as the Operations Manager:
* Flexibility is essential to the role as the park has extended operating hours. Shifts will vary but will include days, nights, weekends, and bank holidays
* Minimum of 2-year proven leadership experience
* Experience managing health and safety processes
* IOSH working safely qualification. Desirable
* Experience working on a café. Desirable
* First Aid qualification or a willingness to get one
Please send your CV to veronica at
Interviews available immediately