£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 3 years ago
Operations Manager Bluewater, Kent 28-33K
An exciting opening for an operations manager to play a pivotal role in the launch a brand new themed activity centre revolving around a range of fun, educational and entertaining activities for children and their carers that will be opening in Bluewater later this year. The centre is based around physical activity, intellectual curiosity and soft-play providing high levels of teaching, coaching, engagement and interaction. Working closely with the General Manager and alongside the Executive Director the key responsibilities will include:
- The overall leadership and day to day management of the facility
- Taking responsibility for front of house, facility management, health and safety and maintenance contracts
- Accountable for service area performance and delivering exceptional customer service across the centre
- Coordinating with the recruitment of both the management team, teaching and front line staff including running multiple assessment centres.
- Training, inducting and the ongoing management and leadership of your team, optimising labour efficiency.
- Implementing and evolving standard operating procedures across the whole centre ensuring compliance at every level.
- Managing the rotas, labour budgets and optimising these reflecting footfall and needs of the business
- Engaging with the customers and swiftly responding to feedback.
We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- have a proven track record within operations within a fast paced leisure, family entertainment or soft play facility.
- Have a strong background in health and safety legislation
- Are totally engaged in the ethos and values of the business around engagement with children and their parents/carers
- Will thrive in a business that is looking to create family culture and values
- Have a positive can do attitude and who will always work with integrity and transparency
- Possess strong financial and IT skills
- Are willing to undertake a full DPS check.
- Are prepared to work at peak times, particularly evenings, weekends and bank holidays
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of 28- 33K dependent on experience.The plan will be roll out a number of these centres in both the UK and Europe providing the successful candidate with a great opportunity for further career development.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted