£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits +career development
over 2 years ago
Our client is an award winning sports, leisure and fitness operator renowned for their training, development and progression of team members. Due to some internal movement from a new opening, we are looking for an Operations Manager at their impressive centre near Fexistowe.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of Managers and front line staff.
- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and well maintained at all times.
- Work with all departments to support and develop their swim, kids, sports and fitness proposition.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Managing labour and maintenance budgets.
- Act as General Manager in their absence.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a can do attitude and ownership mentality.
- Leadership experience within the leisure industry possibly as a Senior Duty Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Assistant General Manager or Operations Manager.
- A talent for managing all things operational (health and safety, maintenance, pool management)
- Preferably PPOC, NPLQ and FAAW Certifications, however if you can demonstrate the ability to pass these courses there is an opportunity to undertake training internally.
- Passion for customer service and health and fitness.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch immediately if you have the right level of experience.