£22000 - £24000 per annum + +4K bonus
over 1 year ago
Operations Manager Liverpool up to 24K basic+ 4K bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for an operations manager to join the team at a large and highly successful family entertainment centre in Liverpool. We are looking for candidates who are first aid qualified and who have had significant duty or operational management experience working in high footfall leisure operations including health and fitness, children's activity or family entertainment centres. The role of operations manager will be hands on and fast paced, duties include:
- Responsible for championing health and safety and delivering the highest levels of operational excellence.
- Ongoing recruitment, coaching and training of your team to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- With the GM optimise the rotas and ensure labour budgets are achieved, efficiently allocating staff.
- Managing and supporting a very busy front of house team and supporting the onsite café.
- Duty management shifts, responsibility for opening and closing, cashing up and stock takes
- Supporting with the sales process, conducting tours, taking deposits and confirming orders.
- You will be customer facing and highly visible within the role requiring first class interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary of up to 24K with a performance related bonus of 4K. You will be required to work minimum of one weekend in two on a shift basis with a range of predominantly middle and late shifts within the week. With 28 days holidays per annum and quarterly bonuses, additional benefits include free parking on site and discounted meals whilst on duty
Interviews are immediately available.