City of London, London
£28574 - £33487 per annum + 41 days holiday + 16% pension contribution
almost 2 years ago
Maintenance Supervisor Euston £28,574-£33,487 + outstanding benefits
This is an exceptional opportunity for a maintenance supervisor to work in a high profile an highly regarded establishment in the Euston area offering flexible working hours across a 37.5 hour Monday to Friday working week. . You will take first line responsibility for maintenance across a number of buildings housing cafes and bars, retail outlets, office space, meeting rooms and a fitness suite. We are looking to appoint a candidate who has a good all round knowledge across electrical, mechanical, plumbing and joinery work to a semi-skilled level. Responsibilities will include:
- To inspect and test plant/plant rooms, identifying, recording, reporting or rectifying faults;
- To repair heating, ventilation and air conditioning faults including plant, pipework, radiators;
- To undertake basic joinery work including ; fixing, tightening door/window furniture, easing windows/doors, oil locks, adjust closers,
- To carry out painting to doors, windows and rooms
- To inspect and clear drains/gullies and gutters, replacement, plug chains and toilet flushing problems
- To undertake basic electrical repairs including changing tubes and starters and check emergency lights
- To carry out a range of PPM schedules including fire alarm tests, emergency light tests, water hygiene tests etc.
- To observe all Health and Safety procedures and methods of working, including the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- To ensure all of the operations are meeting health and safety requirements and take appropriate action to meet the highest of standards
- To engage positively with stakeholders and members and maintain effective communication.
Previous experience working as a maintenance supervisor in hotels, hospitality or leisure would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive basic salary that can significantly increase with years of service, an outstanding contributory pension scheme with a 16% employer contribution and 41 days annual holiday allowance, an interest free season ticket loan for travel, subsidised social club including gym, cycle to work scheme and significant retail discounts.
Due to the high level of interest in roles like this only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.