£27000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Maintenance Manager Holiday Park, Cornwall up to 30K
I am looking for a maintenance manager to work for an expanding premium holiday park operator at their holiday park in Looe, Cornwall. With significant developments in place this year my client is looking for the successful candidate to take full responsibility for all aspects of maintenance, holiday homes siting and grounds maintenance across the park and complex. Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for all electrical and plumbing across the site
- To be responsible for the siting and plumbing of caravan to agreed timelines.
- To ensure the handover of caravans is smooth and efficient
- Manage and oversee the warranty works
- Carrying out maintenance checks and repairs on changeover days
- To oversee the management of the touring and camping area.
- Responsible for ensuring the landscaping is carried out to high standards.
- To head up health and safety on the park ensuring compliance in all areas.
- To manage and scheduleeork for the maintenance team
We are keen to talk to candidates who have worked in a similar role for either a holiday park or a contractor. An LPG gas qualification is strongly desirable.
Interviews and an immediate start is available.