West End, London
£32000 - £34000 per annum + +Benefits
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Manager- Sports & Fitness
£30-34k +benefits + development
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Maintenance Manager to maintain two diverse sports, leisure and fitness centres in West London. The company is a leading operator in their field and they offer clear development and progression opportunities in the wider business.
- Take ownership for day-to-day basic maintenance and fabric issues in the properties. possible.
- Organise and manage third party contractors in line with company procedures. where necessary.
- Manage the PPM and BMS services Schedules.
- Supervise, support and coach the groundsman to develop their skills.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, competent at fixing a range of maintenance and fabric issues.
- Maintenance experience in a customer service orientated commercial property like retail, leisure or hospitality.
- Knowledge and or qualifications in plumbing, heating and ventilation, painting and decorating or electrical.
- Proficient in using I.T. software for PPM and BMS systems and reporting.
As well as a competitive basic salary depending on experience, the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, free gym membership, company discounts and most importantly investment into your development as a manager.
Interviews are available immediately so please apply without delay.