£31000 - £33000 per annum + +benefits +development
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to maintain two impressive sports, leisure and fitness centres in the Winchester area. The company is the market leader and they offer clear development and progression opportunities in the wider business.
As well as a competitive basic salary depending on experience, the company offers 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free gym membership, contributory pension, company discounts and most importantly investment into your development as a manager.
- Take ownership for day-to-day basic maintenance and fabric issues in the properties where possible.
- Organise and manage third party contractors in line with company procedures. where necessary.
- Manage the PPM and BMS services Schedules.
- Supervise, support and coach a small technical team.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, competent at fixing a range of maintenance and fabric issues.
- Maintenance experience in a customer service orientated commercial property like retail, leisure or hospitality.
- Knowledge and or qualifications in plumbing, heating and ventilation, joinery, painting and decorating or electrical.
- Proficient in using I.T. software for PPM and BMS systems and reporting.
- Financial experience E.G. managing maintenance budgets.
- Pool Plant operator experience would also be highly desirable (company will pay for PPO certification if needed)
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact promptly if you have the right level of experience.