East London, London
£45000 - £46000 per annum
over 1 year ago
HR Manager 45K
Bethnal Green - Third Sector
I am looking for a generalist HR manager to work for a well-established charity based in Bethnal Green working with team of 100+ full time and volunteer staff. This is a hands on role with the successful candidate required to:
- Responsible for providing strategic partnering and develop and deliver the full spectrum of Human Resources services,
- Overseeing the delivery of the learning and development function.
- Lead on talent management, succession planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, reward and recognition.
- Manage employee relations issues including disciplinaries and
- Maintain effective communication channels with trade unions.
- Overall responsibility for payroll activities.
- Responsible for reporting HR KPI's to the board on a quarterly basis.
We are keen to talk to candidate who are:
- CIPD qualified with 4 years generalist HR management experience
- Third Sector experience is desirable but not essential.
In addition to a basic salary of 45K, benefits include 5 weeks holiday and season ticket loan.
Interviews are immediately available,