Hotel Financial Director - Jamaica
A Resort Hotel Company in Jamaica invites applications from qualified and experienced
Hotel Finance Directors.
This role oversees the entire finance function of a 640 Key Resort Company.
You will be required to lead the talented team in the Finance department
- Manage cash flow forecast.
- Present accurate and timely monthly financial statements for Regional and global offices.
- Manage the Payroll department.
- Manage compliance and statutory payments.
- Maintain and enhance internal controls in all departments. ·
- Oversee and authorise all contracts.
- Co-ordinate external audit requirements.
- Development of Risk Management program.
- Maintain insurance programs.
- Manage development of the Finance Team.
An excellent Dollar paid salary package plus benefits is offered.
This role is open to Citizens of Jamaica and candidates with existing Residence status in Jamaica