£24000 - £25000 per annum + +5K bonus
4 months ago
Hospitality Manager Looe, Cornwall 25K + 5K annual bonus
I am looking for a hands on publican, management couple or food and beverage manager to take on the management of the food and beverage operation for a tourist destination in Looe., South East Cornwall. This is very much a hands on position where you will be responsible for:
- Preparing a selection of meals from breakfasts , lunches and evening meals from a simple menu.
- Responsible for procuring locally sourced products
- Running the bar stocking a range of real ales, wines and bottles
- Responsible for meeting budgets and targets, p and l responsibiliy
- Managing a small team, rotas and staff training.
- Responsible for food safety and stock takes
- Promote and run a range of events and private functions
In addition to the basic salary there will be a significant annual bonus put in place for exceeding your profit targets in a company that has a great reputation for rewarding and developing their staff with the setting of realistic and achievable targets. This opportunity also has the potential to also offer accommodation on site.
With significant capital investment planned this presents a great opportunity to join the business now and be perfectly placed to grow and develop with the operation as it expands its hospitality operation significantly to a premium 5* leisure operation and where the earning potential and responsibilities will increase accordingly.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start in early February. Interviews are immediately available.