Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits +career development
about 2 years ago
Our client is one of the fastest growing leisure providers in the U.K. and as such have created a new Head of Talent and Development post to support with their growth and people strategy.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to understand the business needs.
- To develop and deliver an effective talent acquisition strategy, implementing and supporting processes.
- Develop their on-boarding strategy and procedures.
- Design, implement and facilitate learning and development programmes and training for front line team members through to senior management.
- Support the wider business centrally and throughout the U.K. in relation to HR, engagement and Customer service.
- Outgoing, engaging character who leads by example and enjoys being hands-on.
- Passion for delivering a world class customer experience.
- Experience in working at pace within a fast moving expanding business.
- Experience of leadership, operational support and learning and development within a premium service environment in leisure, hospitality or retail.
- Proven competency to design and deliver learning and development interventions.
- CIPD and specifically learning and development modules preferred but are not essential.
This is an exciting role that will develop and grow as the business continues to grow so the post holder will expand their skill-set, breadth of experience and build their own team over the coming months and years.
For more information please click apply attaching a covering letter with your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post.