City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Quarterly Bonus
over 2 years ago
Head of Sales
Contact Centre - Fitness
City of London
£65-70k Basic + Quarterly Commission
I am currently recruiting an exceptional Head of Sales to work for one of the UK's leading Fitness Training Course providers based at their Central London office.
This role will suit a candidate with a wealth of experience in Sales and People Management and a clear capacity to manage complex issues whilst delivering profitable results.
As Head of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Managing Director to ensure the sales process is effective and efficient in driving revenue objectives and targeting the right customer segments within the optimum sales and pricing strategy
- Managing the sales team; from recruitment, motivation, coaching and mentoring, setting specific objectives/targets, monitoring and improving performance using scorecards or other performance metrics for each member of the department
- Managing relevant reporting; including forecasting, sales pipeline, revenue performance to budget and sales target, activity and sales person performance
- Implementing and integrating new systems, tools and outside services to improve efficiency, sales conversion and the customer experience
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be educated to Degree Level
- Have evidence of 4+ years' Sales Management experience
- Have experience of B2B Inside Sales Management (telesales, call/contact centre)
- Have proven track record of success and achieving growth targets
- Have proven ability to influence stakeholders and manage a team
- Hold a Fitness Qualification and be able to demonstrate a passion for Health & Fitness
If successful, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary of £65-70k with a quarterly commission paid based upon performance. The impressive benefits package also includes: 35 days Annual Leave, free Gym and pool facilities on site, Perkbox, matched pension, free Fitness Training Courses and BUPA Healthcare. There are opportunities to progress to a Director level position.
Interviews are immediately available.