Up to £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Head of People - Pet Care
Up to £65,000+ bonus + benefits
Leatherhead, Surrey/ Remote/ Home counties travel
Have a love for animals? Experienced as a Head of Human Resources in a fast-paced customer centric, multi-site commercial operation? Well please read on…
Our client is an entrepreneurial, progressive, fast paced private pet care operator, providing market leading day care, night care, grooming and training services in their centres they are opening nationwide.
The Head of People is a crucial senior leadership role for the organisation to develop their People Strategy, embed their values, engage, develop, retain and grow their teams, ensure policies and procedures are adhered to, and establish the company as one of the top companies to work for.
As well as the opportunity to work for a fun, purposeful, expanding company in a very buoyant market, there is room to develop this post into board level as People Director. Other benefits include mainly Monday to Friday working, flexible/hybrid working, unlimited holiday and Xmas off, contributory pension and annual bonus.
Our perfect candidate:
· LOVES animals!
· Incredible energy, drive, flair for problem solving and generating your own ideas.
· Strategic & team leadership Human Resources experience, possibly as a Head of Human Resources, HR Director, Head of People & Culture or possibly a People Manager, HR Business Partner or Senior Learning & Development Manager looking to step up.
· Hands-on HR operations experience in a customer centric, multi-faceted, multi-site business such as healthcare, pet care, children’s nurseries, health and fitness, sports & leisure, retail or hospitality.
· Is passionate about and experienced in learning and development.
· Experience in developing and embedding a culture and values company wide.
· Has developed reward and recognition programmes.
· Has a UK driving licence/own vehicle and flexible to travel around their sites in the home counties.
· Living in or within commuting distance of Surrey for access to the Head Office once a week.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.