Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + share options +benefits
about 1 year ago
Head of Operations- New Sports Entertainment Brand - Manchester
£70,000-£80,000+ share options + Excellent benefits
Our client is a new sports entertainment brand looking for a Head of Operations to set-up, recruit for, open and then initially manage their first U.K. venue in Manchester before swiftly moving on to open their next few venues before taking on a more strategic role.
- Create the operational procedures, customer journey and bring the sports/entertainment concept to life.
- Forecast and manage financial budgets for the first and subsequent sites.
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Create and inspire a culture of service excellence and a real sense of community.
- Supplement central marketing by reaching out locally into the community, build up local partnerships and host events.
- Support with the growth and development of the wider business
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Multi-site and new opening experience.
- At least 5-years successful senior management experience within premium leisure or hospitality.
- Experience of working in a past paced, high volume, customer centric environment with extensive food and beverage operations.
- Working knowledge of the Manchester market would be highly beneficial.
- Flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required initially.
For more information please click apply and if you have the right level of experience will be in touch right away.