£28000 - £32000 per annum + +benefits
12 months ago
Head of Fitness - Premium Health Club - Warrington - £28K-£32K+benefts
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to take on 'all things fitness' in one of the finest premium family health and fitness clubs in the U.K.
- To 'own' the gym floor, creating an energising, friendly and supportive place to train.
- Develop and manage a huge studio timetable and budget with the objective of offering the best, most diverse and most innovative classes in the country.
- Recruit, coach and support a large team of personal trainers to deliver an amazing customer experience and fitness product.
- Manage the gym operations ensuring your areas are always clean, safe and the equipment is fully functional.
- Work with other departments to ensure that members are taking full advantage of all the activities and services the club offers.
- Manage the club on a shift basis as Duty Manager.
- Support the General Manager with the overall running of the club.
- Outgoing, engaging, fun personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude.
- Exposure to managing gym operations preferably with a big studio timetable.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably as a Studio Co-Ordinator, Fitness Manager, Sports Manager, Club Manager or General Manager.
- REPS level 3 qualified.
- A passion for group exercise and knowledge of the latest Group X trends.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience