Highly competitive package +benefits
Head of Commercial Golf -Nationwide - Highly Competitive package+Benefits
We are looking for a Head of Commercial Golf for an established and progressive hospitality/leisure operator with a range of diverse properties throughout the U.K., many of which have golf clubs, ranges and pay and play.
The Head of Commercial Golf is a central support post reporting into the Operations Director and will be involved in developing and delivering their commercial strategy to drive golf revenue including green fees, golf days, retail and events.
The ideal Person:
- Ambitious, driven and commercially astute.
- Commercial golf experience in a central support or multi-site role.
- Experience in data and competitor analysis and pricing strategy.
- Experience in working collaboratively and building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, operations).
- Project Management experience, taking a concept through to delivery.
- A flexible approach to work as site visits will be required.
This is a nationwide role, however candidates living centrally or in South East England would logistically have the best impact.
A highly competitive package is on offer depending on experience including contributory pension and health care and the company is growing so is a very exciting time to be joining them.
For more information please click apply attaching a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role and your current remuneration.