£70000 - £75000 per annum + car+bonus+benefits
about 1 year ago
General Manager- Stratford-Upon-Avon £70,000-£75,000 + bonus + car + benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to manage a fabulous Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort in the Stratford-Upon-Avon area working for an award winning expanding brand.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your 100+ team members to be the best they can be every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their golf, fitness, spa, conference and banqueting, food and beverage and event offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with sales, marketing and revenue management teams to develop their strategy to drive occupancy, new member sales and events.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support with wider projects for the group as they continue to grow.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Hands-on yet strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 5-years- U.K. based experience as a General Manager or Resort General Manager in a property incorporating extensive golf, fitness or spa facilities and services.
- Experience and track record in growing club membership.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams and taking them through change.
- CAPX project management experience preferable.
- An advocate of living an active healthy lifestyle.
There are fantastic benefits including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, uncapped bonus, contributory pension, healthcare and car allowance.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.