£25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE
6 months ago
General Manager- Leading Health & Fitness Club - Lancashire
Competitive + bonus +career development
We are looking for a Health and Fitness Club General Manager to assume responsibility for a leading health and fitness club in the Chorley Lancashire area with unrivalled facilities and great value for money.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of managers, front line staff and free-lancers, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including swimming, personal training and group exercise.
- Manage rotas, labour budgets and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Be visually present during peak times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing service led health club/gym operations preferably with wet side experience and/or health and fitness management experience.
- Bags of fitness industry experience probably as a General Manager, Leisure Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager, Fitness Manager or Operations Manager.
- A flexible approach to work as some shift work and evenings and weekends will be required.
- Have your own transport or reside very locally.
- A Fitness or Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to move your career forward within the organisation.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.