Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £32000 per annum + bonus+outstanding benefits
10 months ago
General Manager in Training- Manchester City Centre - £30,000-£32,000 + discretionary bonus + Excellent benefits
Looking for a career change into a growing industry? Experienced in delivering a world class service within a premium operation? Proven track record in increasing sales and retention? Well this could be the perfect move for you…..
Our client, a leading Global luxury workspace provider is looking for a General Manager in Training for its newly opened uber-cool Manchester City Centre facility. You would be the most senior manager based at site but you would officially start as Assistant General Manager reporting into the Regional General Manager whilst you learn the business and prove your worth to become the General Manager. With many more centres in the pipeline, this is a clearly defined developmental role to quickly progress in this growing market.
Benefits include a discretionary bonus, generous pension scheme, healthcare, 27 day's holiday (plus bank holidays), travel loan, bike-to-work scheme, subsidized gym, dental and most importantly further development to move beyond General Manager.
- Assume full responsibility on a daily basis for the centre and the people within it
- Take care of your customers every need; from on-boarding new businesses to ensuring the service delivered to your customers is world class.
- Oversee all operational aspects including facility management, maintenance, soft services, the food and beverage outlets and health and safety.
- Support and host events within the centre.
- Respond to Net Promotor Score feedback, creating and delivering actions plans to ensure you look after and retain your clients over the long term.
- Deal with all incoming enquiries professionally, taking prospects through the full sales process.
- Lead a small team to be exceptional every day, providing training, support and inspiration.
- You would work normal business hours from Mon-Fri but as the main key holder would be expected to deal with an emergency call out if required.
- Warm, personable, professional disposition, highly tuned to deliver an exceptional customer experience in a corporate environment.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and always willing to go that extra yard.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task multiple projects from start to finish.
- Strong operational experience within a premium, fast paced, multi-faceted customer centric business such as a Club Manager, General Manager, Centre Manager, Facilities Manager or Store Manager possibly within health and fitness, leisure, hotels, hospitality or facility management.
- Experience of managing the full sales cycle from taking enquiries, appointment setting, business presentations to follow-ups and sign-ups.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch shortly should you match the person specification.