£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
over 1 year ago
We are looking for a General Manager to manage a fabulous golf, spa and leisure club in the heart of Essex.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your management team and front line staff to deliver a friendly 5-star experience every day and create a real 'club' feel.
- Support your leadership team to develop their golf, fitness, spa, kids, food and beverage and event offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop their sales strategy to drive new member sales, green fees and forward bookings.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support with the development of the site with new CAPX projects.
- Well groomed, high personable and professional with outstanding communication skills
- Hands-on and strategic approach to leadership with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- At least 3-years premium experience as a General Manager, Club Manager, Resort Director or Regional Manager within the golf, leisure or health and fitness.
- Exposure to leading, coaching, developing and supporting large high performing teams in a premium and commercially driven service environment.
- Experience and track record in growing club membership.
- An advocate of living an active healthy lifestyle.
There are fantastic benefits working for this award winning company including a competitive basic salary depending on experience, uncapped bonus, contributory pension, healthcare and car allowance.
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.