£32000 - £36000 per annum + + bonuses
8 months ago
General Manager Edmonton up to 30- 36K basic + bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company in leisure at their indoor Karting venue in Edmonton, North London as general manager.
We are looking for an outstanding leader who will be given the opportunity to take the team and business to new levels. You will need to be a hands on manager who will thrive in a position that is very much customer facing and operationally focused in a business with very well established ways of working and brand standards. The majority of your shifts will be from midday to close and it is a minimum expectation to work 1 in 2 weekends. Given the location of the venue you will need to drive to the centre where there is ample free parking.
- Overall responsibility for health and safety and delivering operational excellence
- Passionate about recruiting, coaching and developing team members
- Ensure a great guest journey from check in and throughout the track experience.
- To meet and exceed budgetary targets
- To drive repeat and referral bookings and upsell both retail and F and B
- To inspire everyone around you to be the very best they can be
We are keen to talk to candidates who have a really strong operationally focused leadership role from a fast paced customer focused leisure or hospitality business. Some of the best general managers have come from branded restaurants, licensed retail or from running large leisure or family entertainment centres. We will also look at candidates with a proven track record as an operations manager or AGM who are looking for their first GM position. An interest in karting or motor racing is desirable but not essential.
Interviews are immediately available.