Milan, Milan (province)
€55000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus
30 days ago
General Manager Health Club - Milan
An exciting opportunity for a General Manager to lead the redevelopment for a family focused health and racquets club in Milan. Under new ownership the club will be undergoing a very significant redevelopment and will on completion be offering a fantastic range of affordable racquet and fitness facilities and will see a huge increase in member count as a result. We are looking for general manager who will lead from the front in driving new member sales and who will work with the management team to deliver a high quality operation across the club.
We are ideally looking for a club manager with a strong background in fitness club management who is fluent in both Italian and English. An interest in tennis is very desirable but is not essential. You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- A proven ability to drive sales and outreach within the local community, meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets.
- Working closely with marketing to deliver both digital and localised campaigns.
- Manage club operations, safely whilst ensuring effective delivery and member service on a daily basis
- Coaching and developing your Head of Departments to be strong managers and role models for their own teams
- Are self-driven and have the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial approach.
- Possess strong Microsoft skills and experience in compiling and presenting analysis of data at board level.
In addition to a market leading basic salary of up to 5000 Euros per month, my client offers an extensive bonus and benefits package as part of this appointment including company pension scheme, health promotion and extensive employee discounts.
Interviews are immediately available for candidates who are able to meet this exacting brief.