£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Front Of House/Guest Experience Manager 26-30K
An exciting opening for a front of house manager to play a pivotal role in the launch a brand new themed activity centre revolving around a range of fun, educational and entertaining activities for children and their carers that will be opening in Bluewater later this year. The centre is based around physical activity, intellectual curiosity and soft-play providing high levels of teaching, coaching, engagement and interaction. Your role will be pivotal in providing our guests with an exceptional customer experience throughout every contact point in the centre. Your responsibilities will include:
- As a member of the management team, you will be responsible for driving the highest levels of service and engagement throughout the centre.
- Taking responsibility for front of house, managing all bookings including groups and party bookings.
- Responsible for retail sales, promotion, ordering and restocking.
- Accountable for ensuring all your reception team are fully trained and knowledgeable across all areas and activities within the centre.
- Coordinating the recruitment, training and rotas for the reception team.
- Implementing and evolving standard operating procedures including cashing up and banking.
- Engaging with the customers and acting swifly on feedback.
We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- have a proven track record within a similar front of house or guest experience management role within a premium within a fast paced leisure, family entertainment or soft play facility.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for delivering exvceptional service through your team.
- Are totally engaged in the ethos and values of the business around engagement and educating children and their parents/carers
- Will thrive in a business that is looking to create family culture and values
- Have a positive can do attitude and who will always work with integrity and transparency
- Possess strong financial and IT skills
- Are willing to undertake a full DPS check.
- Are prepared to work at peak times, particularly evenings, weekends and bank holidays
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of 26-30K dependent on experience.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted