£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10K Bonus
over 2 years ago
Head of Food Manufacturing
Up to £50k Basic + £10k Bonus
I am working with a huge branded restaurant group in the UK, who are looking for a Food Manufacturing Manager for their production site near Epsom.
I am looking to speak to candidates who have demonstrable experience of managaing a large team of chefs and food production assistants in a food manufacturing setting. You will need:
- to be very well versed in cooking to a spec,
- training chefs to cook to a spec,
- staff development and recording of training
- COSHH, HACCP and a minimum of Level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate
- experience of working closely with suppliers, including negoatiation at all levels
- to be a motivational, determined and driven leader who can promote best practise at every level from the top.
You will be rewarded for your hard work and success, with a generous bonus structure, and some excellent competitive benefits, including up to 20% of high street retail products.
To be successful in this role, you must currently be working in a similar environment. Due to the tight brief on this role and the anticipated high volume of applications, only candidates who closely meet the mentioned criteria will be contacted.