£32000 - £34000 per annum + 25% bonus+excellent benefits
about 2 years ago
This is a fantastic Food and Beverage Manager opportunity to manage the club lounge and busy food and beverage operation for one of one of the finest and largest private members sports and fitness clubs in the U.K., working for Europe's leading Premium Lifestyle operator renowned people development and being a great fun place to work.
Benefits include a basic salary up to £34,000 depending on experience, annual bonus of up to 25%, free family membership for the club worth several thousand pounds, free parking and most importantly the investment into your professional development.
- Delivering a full branded restaurant menu, lighter snacks and coffee throughout the day and licensed bar in the evening.
- Leading, coaching, supporting and motivating a large team including chefs, KP's, supervisors and front line team members to be the best they can be each and every day.
- Creating and inspiring a culture of service excellence, personalized member engagement and member satisfaction, acting on member feedback when required.
- Managing all commercial aspects; GP's to budget, labour percentages to sales, stock control and ordering, upselling and increasing average spend per head.
- Ensure the club lounge and kitchen is well maintained, clean, hygienic, safe and compliant with brand standards at all times.
- To deliver and coordinate a range of members events throughout the year.
- Carry out Duty Manager shifts supporting the wider business.
- Outgoing, hospitable personality with a hands-on approach to leadership, passion for service excellence and ownership mentality who will treat the club lounge as their own.
- Experience in managing a similar fast paced branded food and beverage operation possibly as a branded restaurant General Manager, Coffee Shop Store Manager or contract catering General Manager.
- Commercially astute; familiar with driving wet and dry sales, managing GP's to budget and labour percentages to sales.
- Exposure to recruiting, coaching, developing and driving high performing teams in a premium service environment.
- Flexible approach to work because you will be working one to two early or late shifts per week and every other weekend.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.