I am currently recruiting for a premium brand in London who are looking for an experienced food & beverage manager to lead the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Food and Beverage
To take full responsibility and accountability for delivering a professional, industry-leading food and beverage operation which prioritises, and delivers, the best possible member and visitor experience through a well-trained and fully motivated team.
- Deliver first class leadership and training to the food and beverage staff to deliver success as a team
- Recruit for attitude, train for skill: Recruit team members who have the personality and attitude to wow our members and then train them to deliver the best possible service through regular, scheduled training sessions
- Be a brilliant coach. Carry our regular staff performance reviews which align to the agreed ways of working. Coach daily to raise the game of the whole team
- Improve sales and profitability of the catering department, in line with agreed targets
- Plan and manage food and beverage rotas to deliver the best service levels whilst achieving labour cost targets.
- Manage F&B stock by implementing and delivering robust and professional stock management and rotation procedures
- Deliver agreed food and beverage margin targets through implementation of the above and by managing portion and wastage control
- Ensure that licensing laws, health and safety and EHO legislation is delivered in a compliant and professional manner, always prioritising the health and safety and wellbeing of employees, members
- Attend and actively contribute to relevant Management meetings as required
- Ensure that the whole F&B team is actively involved in promoting club events.