£30000 - £31000 per annum + 4K bonus +PT
about 1 month ago
Fitness Club Manager New Opening Swansea
C30K +Bonus + PT
An exciting opportunity for a club manager to launch a brand new concept and brand into the UK fitness market, opening a 24/7 gym within an award winning brand within student accommodation. The gym is free to join for all the student residents and is equipped with the latest Life Fitness and Escape fitness products alongside a cutting edge digital and data driven app engaging with the member wherever they are. We are looking for a club manager who has a strong background in fitness management, who will be hands on in the gym and who is experienced in coaching and managing personal trainers who will be employed full time and offered a highly competitive income split on their personal training.
- Playing a key role in setting up and launching the gym, working closely with the Directors.
- Responsible for establishing the operating procedures and risk assessments across the gym.
- Recruit, induct, mentor and support your team of employed personal trainers
- Meet and exceed the targets for both gym onboarding, quarterly reviews and app take up.
- Manage an effective and compelling GX timetable.
- Ensure PT penetration and added value service targets are reached
- Optimise the rota to maximise service delivery within budget.
- Monitor and track the members results and experience.
- Produce and prepare reports on a weekly basis to the SMT
- Work closely with the General Manager of the student accommodation
Interested candidates will need to be REPS level 3 qualified and within significant experience in either club or fitness management. You will need to excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive in a position where you will be given considerable autonomy to run your club and to meet and exceed revenue targets. We are looking for the successful candidate to join at the start of August.
The brand is already well established in Hong Kong and Thailand and has a number of new clubs due to open in 2022 within the UK within similar student accommodation residences as well as having advanced plans for future franchising. As such this first club offers the successful candidate the significant potential for career development
In addition to a competitive basic of c 30K, the position offers a quarterly bonus scheme which is worth up to 4K per annum and there is the potential to personal train as well. Benefits include 30 days holiday per annum.