£28000 - £30000 per annum + 5K bonus + great benefits
almost 2 years ago
Events Co-ordinator - Sports and Entertainment Chiswick up to 30K + 5K bonus
A rare and exciting opportunity for an events coordinator to support on the planning and delivery of a comprehensive programme of events, sports & activities for a high profile an discerning corporate clientele in Chiswick.
- Lead on planning, development, and delivery of 70 events across the year, zip wires, artificial beaches, food and music festivals
- Lead on the delivery of a comprehensive sports programme including coordinating multiple leagues.
- Work closely with the internal marketing, PR and operational teams to deliver the programme..
- Own all logistics and operational planning including site design, for sports activities and selected events
- Act as a brand ambassador and point of contact pre, during, and post programme delivery
- Look for fresh and engaging ideas which will generate excitement and appeal for the guest audience
- Identify industry relevant resources - trade shows, innovation, event management courses
- Generate and manage sponsorship agreements
We are looking for:
- Degree qualified candidates who have a minimum of 12 months event management/sports programming
- First class organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A can do attitude with credibility and humility
In addition to a basic salary of up to 30K, there is a discretionary annual bonus of 5K, BUPA healthcare, a generous pension scheme with an employer contribution of 8% , significant opportunities for company funded training and development and future career progression.
Interviews are immediately available.