Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£28000 - £32000 per annum + benefits+career development
over 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Executive- Kids Fitness - Milton Keynes
Circa £28,000-£32,000 + benefits
Our client is an exciting new fitness concept offering a variety of gymnastics based classes and activities to children of all ages. They are aggressively opening site across the U.K. and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with the Sales and Marketing Director to help develop their digital marketing strategy, raise the profile of the brand and ultimately to increase customer acquisition.
* Take responsibility for their social media platforms including content, communication and budgets.
* Lead on-line customer support, delivering a fantastic customer experience to prospects and members.
* Work closely with site managers, the directors and external teams to ensure all digital communication has the correct information and is consistent with the brand.
* Work with agencies to schedule promotional content.
* Update and maintain the marketing team documentation.
* Support with their overall digital marketing strategy.
* Outgoing, enthusiastic, committed and ambitious
* Ability to work at pace in a fast moving dynamic environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop relationships with key stake holders, customers and prospects
* Social media management experience within a B2C environment.
* Experience of working with creative and execution agencies.
* Ideally experience in customer acquisition digital marketing.
* A passion for delivering a great customer experience and getting kids more active.
* A flexible approach to hours of work within a 40-hour week
This is an exciting opportunity that provides diversity, development and growth as the company continues to expand within a culture that is supportive, inclusive, empowering and fun and challenges you to be the best you can be every day.
Please click apply to find out more and we will be in touch immediately if you meet the criteria as interviews are happening now!