£26000 - £28000 per annum + £32K OTE
Deputy Manager -Leisure Venue
Circa £26-28K basic + £4K bonus +benefits +career development
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager in Cheltenham who has the potential to progress to General Manager within the next 12-18 months.
Our client is one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful sports leisure concepts offering entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to children and adults alike. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager.
What the Deputy General Manager post looks like:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring and leading your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business plans.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the acting General Manager including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as health and fitness, sports centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or retail stores.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Club Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager or Assistant Manager.
- A head for business and experience in promoting and growing different revenue lines
- The flexibility in their life to work some evenings and weekends as these are their busy trade times.
There are great benefits and discounts working for this amazing brand too so to find out more please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch