£25000 - £26000 per annum + £4-5K bonus +career progression
Deputy General Manager -Leisure Entertainment -Dunfermline
Circa £25K basic + £4K-£5K bonus +benefits +career development
(Based on a 40-hour week. Overtime paid at the hourly rate. Monthly bonus paid on hours worked)
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager in Dunfermline who has the potential to progress to General Manager within the next 12-18 months.
Our client is one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful sports leisure concepts offering entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to children and adults alike. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager.
What the Deputy General Manager post looks like:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business plans.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the acting General Manager including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as health and fitness, sports centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or retail stores.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Club Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Trading Manager, Store Manager or Centre Manager.
- A head for business and experience in promoting and growing different revenue lines
- The flexibility in their life to work at least one evening a week and up to three in four weekends as these are their busy trade times.
There are great benefits and discounts working for this amazing brand too so to find out more please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch promptly.