£24000 - £26000 per annum + £4K bonus +career development
Deputy General Manager -Ten Pin Bowling
Circa £25-26K basic + £4K bonus +benefits +career development
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager in Bargeddie Greater Glasgow for one of the U.K.s most loved and most successful sports leisure concepts offering entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to children and adults alike. This is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business so this is the perfect move if you are looking to become a General Manager.
What the Deputy General Manager post looks like:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring and leading your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business development ideas.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts as the acting General Manager including evenings and weekends.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business such as health and fitness, sports centres, entertainment venues, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or retail stores.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Customer Service Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant Manager, Trading Manager, Store Manager or Centre Manager.
- A head for business and experience in developing and growing different revenue lines
- The flexibility in their life to work some evenings and 3 in 4 weekends as these are their busy trade times.
There are great benefits and discounts working for this amazing brand too so to find out more please submit your CV and if you have the right level of experience we will be in touch promptly.