£45000 - £48000 per annum + relocation
almost 2 years ago
Cluster General Manager Hampshire up to 48K + Relocation Package
We are currently looking for a Cluster General Manager to run two large leisure centres in Hampshire that combined have a turnover in excess of £6m, a membership base of 8000 members, operating a huge learn to swim programme and a very significant conference and events business. There will also be a significant cap ex investment taking place in 2019 making this a very exciting opportunity. Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage, lead and co-ordinate the operational teams at both centres ensuring continuity in service provision whilst maintaining delivery of high levels of customer service.
- To meet both sales and revenue targets across multiple income streams
- To have day to day responsibility for operational budgets and performance monitoring
- To ensure high quality service standards are maintained and continually improved
- To lead the facilities towards external quality assessment
- To support the development of a performance culture within the facility
- Ensure safe delivery of activities across the site through compliance with all Health and Safety procedures
We are keen to talk to experienced leisure management professionals who can demonstrate a proven track record of success in driving forward a multi-million pound leisure business.
There is a potential relocation package available for the successful candidate.
Due to the huge volume of applications we regret that we will only be in contact with those candidates who meet the above criteria.