£45000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus
6 months ago
Club Manager Portsmouth 50K + bonus
A very exciting opportunity for a Club Manager to launch a new member only boat club in Portsmouth This will be the first of several new opening planned for the South Coast for a very successful and global business with over 250 locations throughout the world. You will be working at pace to set up the operations and members clubroom and to drive both the pre-sale and implement the operational ways of working throughout the business. With well-developed plans to set up additional recreational marina clubs along the South Coast this presents an exceptional career opportunity as regional opportunities will certainly become available.
- Set up the dockside operation and pre-sales suite from scratch.
- Responsible for recruiting and training the operational and sales teams supported by company induction and training.
- Ensure the thorough implementation of the Red Carpet Treatment for our members (Post COVID), specific member greeting and induction procedures and management of their whole experience on the day.
- Fully responsible for the p and l and delivering the targets for member sign ups.
- Lead on the marketing and promotion of the memberships working closely with the membership advisors on developing key partnerships.
- Ensure all dock employees deliver an impeccably clean and well-maintained fleet.
- In addition to running the daily logistics of the club location, you will be expected to learn all the duties required of the Dock Master and to undertake and pass the RYA level 2 powerboat qualification.
We are keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven track record as a GM working in a premium member/guest focused leisure or hospitality business.
- Commercially astute and sales focused in supporting the attraction, membership presentation and signing up of new members
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and strong IT capability.
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and NPS scores at every touch point in the business.
- Must be hands on, a self -starter with high attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake training to be able to provide routine boat maintenance.
- Boating experience and or a passion for watersports is strongly desirable
In addition to a competitive basic salary there is an annual performance bonus of up to 10% with a generous contributory pension scheme.
Interviews are immediately available; a start date is March is desirable.