£36000 - £39000 per annum + 45K OTE
Centre Manager Reading up to 39K basic 45K OTE
I am looking to recruit an operationally focused centre manager in Reading to work for the market leading company operating a leading indoor leisure venue. This opportunity is perfectly suited to a manager who will thrive in a hands-on customer facing role where you are coaching and leading your team to deliver outstanding operational standards and the highest possible levels of customer service in a high footfall, fun and adrenaline filled leisure destination generating a turnover of £1m+. You will be working to well established ways of working and stringent health and safety standards supported by 4 heads of department who oversee the track, front of house, f and b and technicians. We are keen to talk to candidates who:
- Have a proven track record in operational management working in a high footfall leisure, retail or hospitality operation
- Are process and systems orientated with a keen eye for delivering the highest levels of health and safety compliance.
- Commercially astute to manage and drive revenue streams including admissions, retail sales and food and beverage.
- Have high levels of personal accountability and integrity and a passion for coaching and developing your team.
- Will work a combination of duty management shifts during the week and a minimum of 1 weekend in 2.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 39K, bonuses are paid quarterly and are up to 1.5K per quarter.
Interviews are immediately available.