£38000 - £40000 per annum + 5K OTE
about 1 month ago
Central Sales Manager Nottingham to 40K OTE 45K
This is newly created position to work for a central sales manager to work Monday to Friday for an expanding and very successful leisure business in Nottingham. They are looking to centralize all the group bookings into a new team and this role will be to head up the department. You will have a sales executive reporting into you, it is anticipated that the team will grow significantly as up to three new venues are expected to open each year.
Key areas of the role will be:
- A combination of outbound sales to corporate businesses and managing website enquiries and following up on incoming leads that come into each venue.
- Leaf generation for corporate and group bookings using linked in, social media platforms and direct calling.
- Working to daily completed call targets and contact follow ups as well as managing a high volume of quality incoming leads.
- Working to the key KPIs of achieving revenue v budget and conversion from enquiry.
- Coach, mentor and set performance goals for the sales executives.
- Monitoring and reporting on data and analytics and ROI from different platforms..
- Work closely with the GMs and the operational teams to ensure the smooth processing and management of each confirmed group booking.
We are keen to hear from candidates who:
- Have a proven track record as a sales manager working in a proactive sales role.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Are ambitious and career focused.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 40K there is the potential to earn a further 5K in bonuses per annum. As already highlighted this position is Monday to Friday only, holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays,
Interviews are immediately available