Up to £22000 per annum + +3K bonus
about 1 month ago
Assistant Manager - Basingstoke 22K basic 25K OTE
Interviews are immediately available in Basingstoke for an assistant manager to join a market leader in the family entertainment industry. The business delivers a great value entertainment experience and is relentless in ensuring that they consistently deliver service superiority to every customer. On top of a competitive basic salary of up to 24K, there is a 15% annual bonus potential and most importantly a clear development plan in place to progress from being an assistant manager into deputy and centre management with a structured training plan to support this.
As assistant manager responsibilities include:
- Duty management shifts overseeing the day to day running of the centre.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Support with both sales and marketing initiatives within the local area.
- Support with team recruitment, induction and ongoing training.
- Responsible for cash and stock control, including investigation of variances.
- Be highly visible with customers and team, promoting positive energy and great service.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- 1 year's management experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
- Have high standards and ambitions to fast track their career
- Are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Are commercially astute and confident in promoting new business and sales.
- Can work shifts and are prepared to work 3 weekends out of 4.
Video interviews are immediately available in what is anticipated to be a 2-stage interview process with an immediate start date.
Due to the anticipated high levels of interest in this role we regret that only those candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.